By buying this product you can collect up to 319 loyalty points. Your cart will total 319 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 31.90.
Warning: Last items in stock!
General Methods of Using Essential Oils:
Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods.
1. Massage: Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil base oil (Til Oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on effected part or give full body massage. Formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber Gel etc.
2. Water Method.
A) Baths – Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil in one bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to Foot bath, Sitz bath.
B) By Compress – (Hot or Cold Compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling.
Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in it (1 drop for 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, sqeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. Alternate way is to make thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain’s), add few drops of aromatherapy oil and apply thick lep on effected part. Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins.
3. Room Method
For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, counter.
Some Precautions before using Essential oils:
1. Never use essential oils without dilutions; the ratio of dilution should be 1-3% of essential oil to the base oil. That is
approximately 25 drops of essential oil in 50ml of base oil should be used.
2. Essential Oils are for the use of adults only unless specified otherwise. These oils are for external use only.
3. Some people are sensitive to some essential oils and are necessary that you should do a patch test to check for any
reaction. Take a drop or two of the blend and apply on wrist or behind the ear and wait for at least 30 minutes. If skin
shows any redness, itching or irritation, you should avoid the use of these oils.
4. Please store the bottle firmly capped and in dark and safe place away from children.
5. Do not use essential oils in Pregnancy.
6. In case of any doubt, please consult professional Aroma Therapist on what the correct method of usage etc.
Brotanical Name - Acorus Calamus L.
Parts of plant - Rhizomes, leaves
Action - Antispasmodic, insecticide, hypertensive, carminative, anthelmintic
1. For muscle pain, spasms
2. For indigestion, loss of appetite
3. In low blood pressure
4. For worms
5. Used in flavours for liquors, in perfumes and in dental preparations.