By buying this product you can collect up to 50 loyalty points. Your cart will total 50 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 5.00.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A completely natural mixture of minerals with organic and inorganic compounds obtained from rock surfaces in the Himalaya. Nature Care Shilajit acts as a general rejuvenator. Shilajit boosts the immune system and optimizes physical performance. It is recommended for a wide range of common ailments including bronchial disorders, skin disorders, piles, anemia, inflammation, excess fat and digestive disorders like dyspepsia, worms and constipation.
Shilajit is a complex but completely natural mixture of minerals with organic and inorganic compounds. It contains aluminium, antimony, calcium, cobalt, copper, iron, lithium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, silica, sodium, strontium, zinc, fatty acids, hippuric acid, benzoic acid, fulvic acid, chebulic acid, tannic acid, resin and waxy matter, gums, albuminoids and glycosides.
Several of these components occur rarely in natural form. In fact, some are not known to exist in any natual substance other than Shilajit.
Health Benefits of Dabur Shilajit
In Ayurveda, Shilajit is considered a 'rasayana', which helps to increase strength, immunity and vitality.
- General health tonic
- Supports immune system
- Optimizes physical performance
- Enhances rehabilitation of muscle, bones and nerves
- Helps acclimatize to newer environmental and climatic condition.
Key Ingredients of Dabur Shilajit
Each herbal Capsule contains
- Extracts of 500 mg of raw Shilajit
Usage of Dabur Shilajit
- Two capsules twice a day, preferably with milk
- Store in dry and cool place away from direct sunlight and moisture
- Temperature should not exceed 30° C
- Replace the cap firmly after every use
- Keep out of children's reach
- Use within 3 years from manufacturing date
- Patients of kidney problem, urinary stones and gout should consult physician before using the formulation
- Should not be taken on empty stomach
- Safety during pregnancy not established
- Not recommended for children below 12 years
- Individuals hypersensitive to any of the ingredient should avoid the use.