By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 1.00.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inadequate lactation due to subnormal physiological status or post-partum stress.
2 tablets thrice a day for 6 weeks, followed by 2 tablets twice a day throughout lactation.
1) Increases the quality and quantity of breast milk without any adverse effects.
2) Safe for a longer period of time.
3) Provides nutrition for the lactating mother.
4) No known drug interaction.
1) Ensure proper and timely breast feeding of the child.
2) Have proper nutritious food especially rich in calcium to ensure proper health.
1) Avoid non-vegetarian foods.
2) Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and alcohol during lactating period.
GALAKOL TABLETS COMPOSITION (Each coated tablet contains)
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Powders and Bhasmas :
Standardized extract of 20% Saponins
Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 120 mg
Vidarikand Ipomoea digitata 50 mg
Methi Trigonella foenum graceium 40 mg
Kalonji Nigella sativa 15 mg
Shatavari - Estrogenic effect, Galactogogue
Vidarikand - Galactogogue
Kalonji - Galactogogue
Methi - Nutritive