Treatment for recurrent vaginitis.
1) Infections of vaginal region (Vaginitis)
2) Prevention of postoperative vaginal infection
Apply sufficient quantity of gel once or twice daily; intravaginally with the calibrated applicator for 1-2 weeks, or till the symptoms subside.
After every application wash it in warm soapy water and dry it completely.
1) Reduces excessive vaginal discharge
2) Relieves intense itching or irritation
3) Treats the vaginal discharge of infective origin
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Maintain good hygiene of vaginal area.
2) If you find any discharge or itching, take medical advice immediately
3) Wear undergarments which fit well and which absorb moisture eg. Cotton
4) Do eat balanced meals and healthy food, and get the right amount of sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich in fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid high fat meals.
5) Do take your medicine regularly. Your medicine won’t work if you only take it once in a while.6) Consumption of cow’s milk, cow’s ghee is useful.
1) Excessive vaginal douching with strong chemicals can cause harm.
2) Wearing of nylon undergarments can lead to inflammation and itching. Avoid them.
No customer reviews for the moment.