By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.60.
The complete digestive aid
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Functional dyspepsia or non-ulcer dyspepsia
2) Nausea and vomiting associated with dyspepsia
3) Early satiety
4) Bloating or abdominal discomfort
10 – 15 ml, after major meals.
1) Fast relief of symptoms like belching, bloating and indigestion within 15 minutes of its consumption.
2) No known contra-indication like antacids and anti-flatulent.
3) Stimulates body's natural supply of digestive enzymes
4) Free from sodium and chalky taste.
5) Safe and it can be taken even for a long period of time to ensure long lasting effect.
6) Not habit forming.
1) Consumption of milk and buttermilk is recommended.
2) Consumption of orange juice, ripe bananas and dried grapes is recommended.
3) Vegetarian food is recommended.
4) Consumption of mung, honey, ghee, and butter in a balance quantity is advised.
5) Yoga, morning and evening walk is recommended.
1) Avoid fried, oily and spicy food.
2) Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and consumption of alcohol.
3) Reduce mental and physical exercise and stress.
4) Avoid irregular food habits
Each 5 ml syrup contains:
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Loha bhasma >>>> 2mg
Extracts of the following
Kali draksha Vitis vinifera 200 mg
Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 200 mg
Amalaki Emblica officinalis 100 mg
Ashwagandha Withania somnifera 100 mg
Bhringaraj Eclipta alba 50 mg
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 50 mg
Vidarikanda Ipomoea digitata 50 mg
Jeeraka Cuminum cyminum 50 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 50 mg
Pippali mool Piper longum 35 mg
Chitrak Plumbago zeylanica 25 mg
Ajmoda Carum copticum 25 mg
Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 20 mg
Marich Piper nigrum 20 mg
Pippali Piper longum 20 mg
Tamalpatra Cinnamomum iners 15 mg
Twak Cinnamomum cassia 7 mg
Lavang Caryophyllus aromaticus 3 mg
Ela Elettaria cardamomum 3 mg
Flavoured syrupy base q.s.
OJUS is a complete digestive aid. It improves digestion and relieves dyspepsia through its effect on secretion of digestive enzymes, motility of GI tract. Terminalia chebula and Zingiber officinale act as powerful appetizers, prokinetics and stimulants of digestive enzymes. Piper longum stimulates secretions of various glands of the intestinal mucosa such as Brunner’s glands, which secrete alkaline mucus in the duodenum thereby protecting its mucosa from gastric acid. Aegle marmelos and Pongamia glabra have been shown to be gastroprotective. Asparagus racemosus in OJUS syrup has gastroprotective, nutritional and adaptogenic action, whereas Vitis vinifera is a digestive tonic with mild laxative action. Thus, OJUS acts as a complete digestive by virtue of its gastroprotective, prokinetic and mucoprotective actions.
Important ingredients Action
Haritaki, Bilva, Shunthi Gastrointestinal prokinetics
Shunthi, Pippali mool, Chitrak mool Digestive enzyme activators, anti-flatulent
Karanj, Bilva, shatavari Gastro-mucosal protective
Kali draksha Mild laxative
No customer reviews for the moment.