By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.50.
Nature’s touch to relieve cough of varied etiology
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Cough of allergic (pollutants / pollens / dust / occupational etc) or infective origin
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
3) Cough associated with bronchial asthma
Adults: 1 lozenge to be chewed four times daily
Children: Proportionately reduced according to age
1) Beneficial in productive and dry cough
2) Reduces mucosal irritation(sore throat)
3) Provides relief from cough of varied etiology
1) Gargling with salt water is recommended.
2) Herbal inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Speak less and if required in soft and low pitch is advised.
4) Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back especially in case of chest congestion.
5) Perform Deep inhalation and exhalation atleast two times a day.
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold water, refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
Each lozenges contains
Putiha (Peppermint) Mentha piperata 7 mg
Extracts of the following :
Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 20 mg
Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 5 mg
Haridra Curcuma longa 2 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 5 mg
Flavoured sugar base q.s.
KOFOL is a versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have anti-inflammatory properties. Curcuma longa and Zingiber officinale are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Glycerrhiza glabra and Adhatoda vasica are mucolytic and expectorant. Ocimum sanctum has immunomodulator properties. Bibhitaki is known to have antitussive action.
Therefore, KOFOL is a first choice in the therapy of cough. KOFOL syrup is for productive cough and KOFOL chewable tablets for non-productive cough.
Important ingredients Action
Haridra, Shunthi Antibacterial & anti-inflammatory
Yashtimadhu, Vasa Mucolytic, expectorant