By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 2.40.
The natural galactogogue
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inadequate lactation due to subnormal physiological status or post-partum stress.
15-30 gms twice a day with milk.
1) Increases the quality and quantity of breast milk without any adverse effects.
2) Safe for a longer period of time.
3) Provides nutrition for the lactating mother.
4) No known drug interaction.
1) Ensure proper and timely breast feeding of the child.
2) Have proper nutritious food especially rich in calcium to ensure proper health.
1) Avoid non-vegetarian foods.
2) Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and alcohol during lactating period.
GALAKOL granules (100 gm granules contain)
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Standardized extract of 20% Saponins
Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 150 mg
Extracts of the folowing
Vidarikand Ipomoea digitata 50 mg
Nigella sativa 50 mg
Sunthi Zingiber officinale 25 mg
GALAKOL initiates and increases lactation by galactogogue activity. GALAKOL also helps in post-partum uterus involution. Asparagus racemosus, the main herb in GALAKOL, is standardized to 20% saponins and has estrogenic effect and galactogogue property. Ipomoea digitata and Nigella sativa also possess galactogogue activity. GALAKOL improves general health status and well being.
Important ingredients Action
shatavari Estrogenic effect, Galactogogue
Sunthi Digestive carminative
No customer reviews for the moment.