By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.40.
The natural decongestive therapy (for sinusitis)
Abortive and preventive therapy (for migraine)
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Migraine syndrome
2) Tension, headache
2 drops to be instilled in each nostril every 4 hours. The course may be repeated after a month.
1- 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril twice a day .The course may be repeated after 1 month.
1) Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
2) Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
3) Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
4) Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
5) Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
6) Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
1) Consumption of cow’s milk and cow’s ghee for people suffering from migraine.
2) Early to bed is very useful.
3) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for these patients.
4) Prefer bland diet
1) Avid fried and spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid food items which cause indigestion and constipation.
3) Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
4) Avoid day time sleeping and spending sleepless night.
5) Avoid curd, bananas and dried things.
6) Avoid drinking cold water and ice-cream.
7) Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust.
8) Avoid irregular dietary habits.
9) Avoid day time sleeping.
Each 15 ml nasal drops contains :
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Jambeeram swaras Citrus limon 50 %
Sharkara shuddha Sucrose 30 %
Karpoor Camphora officinarum 0.1 %
Extracts of the following :
Jambeeram swaras Citrus limon 10 %
Erand mool Ricinus communis 2 %
Jivanti Dendrobium macraei 2 %
Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 2 %
Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 2 %
Vidanga Embelia ribes 2 %
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 0.5 %
In sinusitis, CEPHAGRAINE nasal drops reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion.
CEPHAGRAINE tablet constricts cranial arteries and thus, CEPHAGRAINE reduces frequency, severity and duration of migraine. CEPHAGRAINE also relieves migraine associated sensory aura such as headache, nausea, vomiting and tinnitus etc.
Piper longum, Calotropis gigantea, Gypsum, Datura metel,all these ingredients have analgesic properties. Carminative Carum copticum, antacid Sodium carbonate, hepatostimulant Eclipta alba and prokinetic Zingiber officinale help to relieve the symptoms of migraine. Ocimum sanctum has adaptogenic and anxiolytic properties.
Important ingredients Action
Pippali mool, Arka phool, Shuddha Godanti, Dhattur Analgesic
Nishottar Laxative (mild)
Tulsi Adaptogenic, anxiolytic
No customer reviews for the moment.