By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.50.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Internal and External Haemorrhoids.
2) Prevention of recurrence post-haemorrhoidectomy.
Ointment should be applied before and after each defecation or more often if required.
Apply once at bedtime for painless evacuation to check bleeding.
1) Effective and safe for long-term use.
2) Helps in reducing the inflammation pain.
3) Arrest bleeding.
4) Reduces pile mass.
5) Prevents recurrence of piles.
1) Prefer bland food diet.
2) Consumption of horse gram, barley, wheat, old rice, papaya and amalki.
3) Intake of rhizome of surana is recommended.
4) Develop a good toiletry habits.
1) Avoid Oily, fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid irregular dietary habits and constipations.
3) Avoid suppression of natural urges like urination and defecation.
4) Avoid riding on the back of animals and citing on hard seats.
5) Avoid smoking, vegetables like potatoes and pumpkins.
Each 5 gms of ointment contains :
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Haridra Curcuma longa 75 mg
Extracts of the following :
Neem Melia azadirachta 200 mg
Khadir Acacia catechu 200 mg
Kumari Aloe barbadensis 175 mg
Yashtimadhu Glycrrhiza glabra 150 mg
Washable ointment base q.s
PILIEF is a twin treatment for medical management of haemorrhoids. Cyamopsis tetragonolobus is a cleansing source of fiber to help facilitate faster elimination of cellulitic wastes. Melia azadirachta in PILIEF ointment exhibits potent anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcuma longa is a prokinetic drug and Plumbago zeylanica has anti-H.pylori property. PILIEF tablet reduces the pile mass and checks bleeding .It has a mild laxative action.
Important ingredients Action
Neem Potent anti-septic and anti-inflammatory
No customer reviews for the moment.