By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.60.
A polyherbal laxative, which regulates bowel movements gently
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Occasional or habitual constipation.
One to two tablets at bedtime to be cautiously customized as per patient’s bowel habits
and severity of constipation.
1) Safe an effective without habit forming.
2) Reeducates the bowel function.
3) No known drug interaction.
4) Very convenient dosage schedule.
1) Consumption of warm water both one to two teaspoonful of ginger juice is recommended at bed-time and when you wake up in the morning.
2) Soft and easy digestible diet like khichadi, vegetable soup is advised.
3) Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jalgira are advised.
4) Fresh fruits and fruit juices are advised.
5) Consumption of leafy vegetables, bran of both rice and wheat is useful to increase the fibre content of the food.
6) Morning walk is recommended.
1) Avoid oily spicy and fried food recipes.
2) Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
3) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
4) Avoid alcohol consumption.
5) Avoid consumption of curd particularly at night.
6) Avoid late night meals, emotional factors like anxiety and stress.
7) Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
8) Avoid keeping awake for a longer time in the night.
Each coated tablet contains :
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Jaiphal Purified Croton tiglium 5 mg
Triphala >>>> 30 mg
Nishottar Ipomoea turpethum 10 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 5 mg
Kali Maricha Piper nigrum 5 mg
Pippali Piper longum 5 mg
Sonamukhi Cassia angustifolia 10 mg
Bhringaraj Eclipta alba 25.00 mg
REGULAX FORTE is a polyherbal laxative for constipation. Croton tiglium exerts laxative action and softens the stools. Eclipta alba regulates bowel movments. Zingiber officinale is immuno-modulatory, anti-tumorigenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic, anti-
hyperglycemic, anti-lipidemic, anti-emetic actions and anti-oxidant. Thus REGULAX FORTE relieves the gastric discomfort and ensures smooth evacuation.
Important ingredients Action
Jaiphal Exerts laxative action and softens the stools
Shunthi Anti-inflammatory, anti-emetic actions and anti-oxidant
Bhringaraj Regulates bowel movements