By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.90.
Cutaneous anti-proliferative and chemoprotective
Warning: Last items in stock!
In Chronic Plaque psoriasis
1) To prolong ongoing remission
2) To promote regression of lesions
3) To induce early remission
4) To complement topical therapy
5) To prevent spontaneous flare-ups
In other types of psoriasis such as palmo-plantar psoriasis, scalp psoriasis, guttate psoriasis, etc
1) As an add-on therapy with modern immunosuppressant.
2) As a complement to photo therapy in psoriasis
For all types of psoriatic lesions: 1 to 2 tablets thrice a day; dosage to be individualized, depending upon response.
1) It provides predictable anti-proliferative, anti inflammatory & antibacterial action.
2) Systemic administration helps in correcting the immune dysfunction and abnormal cytokine release
1) Bath only with mild soaps and when bathing keep the temperature of water-cool or warm not hot.
2) Moisturize your skin with coconut oil or other moisturizer, they prevent skin crack.
3) Drink plenty of water & fruit juice.
1) Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy or things causing allergies.
2) Psoriasis flares up when you are under stress so try to cope up with your stress
3) Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin even if it itches
Each coated tablet contains
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Vang bhasma >>>> 10 mg
Extracts of the following :
Manjishtha Rubia cordifolia 200 mg
Triphala >>>> 100 mg
Khair Chhal Acacia catechu 70 mg
Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia 100 mg
Sariva Hemidesmus indicus 70 mg
Katuki Picrorrhiza kurroa 50 mg
Tulsi Ocimum sanctum 50 mg
Parpata Fumaria officinalis 150 mg
Chakramard Cassia tora 50 mg
Shirish Albizia lebbeck 50 mg
Imupsora is a comprehensive therapy, systemic as well as topical, for the treatment of Psoriasis. Glycosides in Rubia cordifolia exhibit keratolytic activity, anthraquinones, and triterpenes help in immune modulation while other phytoconstituents act as antiseptic and antibacterial. Curcuminoids of Curcuma longa have anti-inflammatory and antipruritic properties. Picorrhiza kurroa exerts UV-potentizing action. Fumaric acid in Fumaria officinalis reduces epithelial proliferation. The antioxidants of Triphala and Hemidesmus indicus help in restoration of skin texture (smoothening of cracked, painful epidermis). Bitters of Tinospora cordifolia improve immune-competence while Ocimum sanctum has anxiolytic and euthymic ('mood normalizing’) activity.
Important ingredients Action
Manjishtha Keratolytic, immune modulator, antiseptic, antibacterial
Triphala,Sariva Restoration of skin texture
Katuki UV-potentizing effect
Tulsi Anxiolytic and euthymic (‘mood normalizing’)
Parpata Reduces epithelial proliferation
Haridra tailam Anti-inflammatory, antipruritic
Guduchi Improves immune-competence