By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 1.00.
Add on anti-diabetic with antioxidant and hypolipidemic advantage (For Diabetes)
The herbal insulin sensitizer with D-Chiro-Inositol edge (for PCOS)
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Adjuvant to OHA, or a stand alone in newly detected cases of mild diabetes mellitus
2) Menstrual irregularities in adolescent PCOS patients taking hormonal therapy
3) Long-term management of PCOS
In Diabetes: 2 tablets twice daily, half-an-hour before meals or as directed by the Physician.
In Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): recommended dose is 2 tablets twice daily for 3-6 months or as directed by the physician.
1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue
4) No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
5) Delays the diabetic complications – Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
6) Cost effective for long-term use.
7) Improves quality of life and restores libido.
1) Regular exercise is recommended – Evening or morning walk and reduce
2) Consumption of vegetables preferred – Karela and Drumsticks
3) Do check fasting and post lunch blood glucose at least once a week.
4) Strictly follow doctor’s drug regimen and diet.
5) Drink atleast 8 – 10 glasses of water daily.
1) Avoid injury /cut
2) Reduce alcohol consumption and smoking.
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, sweets, and honey.
4) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.
Each coated tablet contains
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Yashad Bhasma >>>> 37.5 mg
Suddha shilajit Purified asphaltum 37.5 mg
Karavellaka Momordica charantia 12 mg
Extracts of the following :
Haridra Curcuma longa 300 mg
Tarwar Cassia auriculata 225 mg
Amalaki Emblica officinalis 150 mg
Raja Jambu Eugenia jambolana 150 mg
Mamejavo Enicostemma littorale 112.5 mg
Meshashringi Gymnema sylvestre 112.5 mg
Vijaysaar Pterocarpus marsupium 75 mg
Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia 75 mg
Neem Melia azadirachta 75 mg
Kirat Tikta Swertia chirata 15 mg
HYPONIDD is a herbomineral combination for diabetes treatment. The ingredients are proven to have a definite beneficial effect not only in lowering blood sugar levels but also in lowering lipids. Pterocarpus marsupium is an insulin sensitiser; Emblica officinalis is an antioxidant. Momordica charantia, Melia azadirachta and Gymnema sylvestre are potent anti-diabetic ingredients. The cumulative pharmacological action of HYPONIDD is insulin sensitising, antihyperglycemic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant. HYPONIDD minimizes the chances of diabetic complications, if started sufficiently early.
HYPONIDD is used for the treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) on account of its role as an herbal insulin sensitiser with d-chiro-inositol edge. PCOS affects 6-10 % of women population and it is very often associated with insulin resistance. PCOS leads to amenorrhoea, anovulation, oligomenorrhoea, hirsutism etc. HYPONIDD in PCOS improves ovulatory function and several metabolic derangements associated with insulin resistance. HYPONIDD decreases the insulin resistance and thereby corrects the three axes namely metabolic, reproductive and steroidogenic. Flavonoid constituents of Pterocarpus marsupium like marsupin, pterosupin and epicatechin are insulinogenic because of post-receptor intracellular mediation by d-chiro-inositol. Curcuma longa has antiandrogenic, hypolipidemic, anti-obesity and antioxidant properties. Gymnema sylvestre, Emblica offincinalis, Tinospora cordifolia, Enicostemma littorale and Cassia auriculata possess antidiabetic, hypolipidemic, cardioprotective and antioxidant properties. Momordica charantia and Eugenia jambolana suppress overstimulation of androgen receptors in the pilosebaceous units in the skin and thus disrupt the pathophysiology of acne in PCOS patients. Thus HYPONIDD is safe and effective insulin sensitising, antiandrogenic, antihyperglycemic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant formulation for the management of PCOS and its complications.
Important ingredients Action
Vijaysaar Insulin sensitizer (it increases the effectiveness of insulin in metabolizing glucose), it acts as insulin-like agents through the stimulation of d-chiro-inositol.
Amalaki Cardioprotective, antioxidants, hypolipidemic
Haridra Antiandrogenic, Hypolipidemic, anti-obesity and antioxidants
Karavellaka, Neem and Meshashringi Anti-diabetics
Guduchi, Mamejoa, Tarwar Hypolipidemic, anti-obesity and antioxidants