By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.70.
Powerful depigmentation with AHA (Alpha hydroxy acids)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Apply twice a day after a gentle face wash.
1) It reduces hyperpigmentation.
2) Provides nourishment to the skin and thus improves complexion.
3) Removes excess oil and dirt from skin.
4) Act as emollient and repairs degenerated dead skin.
5) Offers cooling, soothing, tightening effects to skin.
1) Use umbrella & sunscreen before going in to the sunlight.
2) Drink lot of water.
1) Avoid oily & spicy food.
2) Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Each 5 gm contains :
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Oils of the following :
Neem Oil Melia azadirachta 50 mg
Vatadha tel (Sweet Almond Oil) Prunus amygdalus 50 mg
Extracts of the following :
Mulberry Morus indica 50 mg
Pashanbhed Rotula aquatica 100 mg
Gel of the following :
Trapusa beej (Cucumber Gel) Cucumis sativus 100 mg
Cream base qs
Evenshade has property of depigmentation with AHA (Alpha hydroxy acids). It reduces hyperpigmentation, provides nourishment to the skin and thus promotes a clear young looking complexion. Removes excess oil and dirt from skin. Prunus amygdalus is an emollient, repairs degenerated dead skin. It has a rich concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids. Morus indica exhibits astringent action. Rotula aquatica improves complexion, stimulates growth of healthy tissue. Gel of Cucumis sativus offers cooling, soothing, tightening effects to skin.
No customer reviews for the moment.