By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 1.10.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Alcoholic Liver Disease
2) Chronic Viral Hepatitis
3) Drug Induced Hepatotoxicity DOSAGE One capsule twice a day to be taken with warm water, preferably before meals. BENEFITS 1) Corrects liver congestion
2) Relieves nausea and vomiting
3) Improves overall function of liver
4) Relieves Symptoms and improves liver function parameters like SGOT, SGPT etc
5) Minimizes Damage due to drug induced hepatotoxicity
6) Neutralizes harmful effects of disease, drugs and alcohol
CYTOZEN is a potent hepatoprotective. Picrorrhiza kurroa, the main ingredient of CYTOZEN, is a well-known hepatoprotective and anti-oxidant. It also exhibits antiHBsAg like activity and inhibits purified HBV antigen. Andrographis paniculata reverses the altered hepatic biochemical parameters and is more potent than Silymarin. Boerhaavia diffusa exhibits anti-inflammatory activity by stabilizing lysosomal membrane. Emblica officinalis exhibits hepatoprotective action. Thus, CYTOZEN exhibits antiviral, antiinflammatory and hepatoprotective properties. Important ingredients Action Katuki Hepatoprotective and anti-oxidant, exhibits antiHBsAg like activity and inhibits purified HBV antigenKalmegh Reverses the altered hepatic biochemical parametersAmalaki HepatoprotectivePunarnava Anti-inflammatory