By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.60.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Gum Tone Gel
The only herbal gel for gingivitis
Recommended Panchkarma Therapy - Kaval Dharan, Gandush.
Gum Tone Gel
MRP Price : rsprice on request
Download As PDF
1) Bleeding, Spongy and Painful Gums (Gingivitis)
2) Prevention of plaque formation and dental caries
3) Halitosis (Bad breath)
4) Post scaling to reduce dental pockets
Massage 2-3 gms of GUM TONE gel with soft brush or finger on gums and teeth and to be kept for 2-3 minutes in the morning and after dinner.
1) Removes the stains on the teeth.
2) It stops bleeding of gums and controls inflammation of gums.
3) It prevents formation of dental plaque on regular use.
4) It provides fresh breath and prevents Halitosis.
5) Free from tobacco and sugar.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Brush the teeth both in the morning and at bedtime.
2) Brush the teeth after each meal or consumption of sweets.
3) Maintain clean oral hygiene.
1) Reduce the consumption of chocolates and sweets.
2) Consult doctor if there is bleeding of the gums after brushing of the teeth.
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco.
GUM TONE GEL COMPOSITION
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Extracts of the following
Babbul Acacia arabica 0.8% w/w
Vajradanti Barleria prionitis 0.4% w/w
Bakul Mimusops elengi 0.4% w/w
Badam Prunus amygdalus 0.24% w/w
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 0.24% w/w
Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 0.24% w/w
Amla Emblica officinalis 0.24% w/w
Khadir Acacia catechu 0.24% w/w
Nirgundi Vitex negundo 0.2% w/w
Kaiphal Myrica nagi 0.12% w/w
Mayaphal Quercus infectoria 0.08% w/w
Lavang Caryophyllus aromaticus 0.04% w/w
Neem Melia azadirachta 0.04% w/w
Nagkeshar Mesua ferrea 0.02% w/w
Kankola Piper cubeba 0.02% w/w
Twak Cinnamomum cassia 0.02% w/w
Vidang Embelia ribes 0.02% w/w
Karpoor Camphora officinarum 0.1% w/w
Flavoured base q.s
GUM TONE is a unique formulation of astringents, which tightens gums and arrests bleeding. Acacia arabica and in GUM TONE inhibits the growth of salivary bacteria and prevents the formation of cavities. Shuddha phitkari strengthens the gums and arrests bleeding. Barleria prionitis, Caryophyllus aromaticus, Emblica officinalis and Acacia catechu have antibacterial & anti plaque activity. Camphora officinarum, Myrica nagi and Saindhav offer a long lasting natural fresh breath. Vitex negundo and Piper cubeba are anti-inflammatory and analgesic in action. Regular use of GUM TONE is recommended especially in diabetic patients who are prone to develop gingivitis. GUM TONE is also recommended for regular use to maintain oral hygiene.
Important ingredients Action
Alum, Bakul chhal & Babul chhal Inhibits growth of salivary bacteria and prevents the formation of cavities
Vajradanti, Lavang, Amla & Khadir chhal Potent antibacterial & anti plaque
Kapur, Kaiphal & Saindhav Natural mouth fresheners
Nirgundi, Kankola Anti-inflammatory & analgesic
No customer reviews for the moment.