By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 1.00.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Gastric ulcer, Duodenal ulcer, Non-ulcer dyspepsia.
2) As a co prescription with NSAIDS to prevent mucosal erosion in stomach and duodenum.
Two tablets 2-3 times a day with a “bland diet” for three to six weeks.
1) Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
2) Reduces hypersecretion of acid and neutralizes excessive acid
3) Relieves nausea, vomiting and acid regurgitation.
4) Accelerates ulcer healing process
5) Safe for long-term use
6) No known drug interactions
1) Consumption of orange juice, ripe banana and dried grapes are recommended.
2) Leafy vegetables, bitter gourd, tomato and variety of pumpkin are advised.
3) Consumption of mung, honey, ghee, butter in a balanced amount is advised.
4) Practice light exercise and morning walk.
1) Avoid fried oily and spicy foods.
2) Avoid too much mental and physical exertion.
3) Avoid food recipes causing constipation.
Each coated tablet contains :
Name of Ingredient and its Latin/ English Name with Qty
Sutshekhar ras >>>> 75 mg
Shankha bhasma >>>> 50 mg
Muktashukti bhasma >>>> 45 mg
Sonageru >>>> 35 mg
Apamargkshar Achyranthes aspera 15 mg
Jahar Mohra pishti >>>> 15 mg
Jatamansi Nardostachys jatamansi 15 mg
Jeerak Cuminum cyminum 15 mg
Kapardik bhasma >>>> 15 mg
Yashad bhasma >>>> 15 mg
Extracts of the following :
Amalaki Emblica officinalis 75 mg
Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 75 mg
Usheer Andropogon muricatus 37.5 mg
Oudumbar Ficus glomerata 37.5 mg
Lodhra Symplocos racemosa 37.5 mg
Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 37.5 mg
Triphala >>>> 37.5 mg
Amalaki - Reduces the hypersecretion of acid
Yashtimadhu - Anti-H.pylori
Usheer - Antispasmodic
Oudumbar - Gastroprotective
Shatavari - Increases mucosal defensive factors