By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.60.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Cough of allergic (pollutants / pollens / dust / occupational etc) or infective origin
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
3) Cough associated with bronchial asthma
Adults: 10ml thrice a day
Infants and children: Proportionately reduced according to age
1) Beneficial in productive and dry cough
2) Reduces mucosal irritation(sore throat)
3) Provides relief from cough of varied etiology
1) Gargling with salt water is recommended.
2) Herbal inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Speak less and if required in soft and low pitch is advised.
4) Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back especially in case of chest congestion.
5) Perform Deep inhalation and exhalation atleast two times a day.
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold water, refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
Each 5 ml syrup contains :
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Vasa Adhatoda vasica 200 mg
Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 150 mg
Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 100 mg
Tulsi Ocimum sanctum 60 mg
Haridra Curcuma longa 20 mg
Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum 120 mg
Pippali Piper longum 30 mg
Navsagar Ammonium chloride 15 mg
Bharangi Clerodendron serratum 40 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 10 mg
Maricha Piper nigrum 10 mg
Akkalkara Anacylus pyrethrum 10 mg
Kababchini Cubeba officinalis 10 mg
Banaphsa Viola odorata 50 mg
Vapusha Juniperus communis 50 mg
Flavoured Syrupy base q.s.
KOFOL is a versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have anti-inflammatory properties. Curcuma longa and Zingiber officinale are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Glycerrhiza glabra and Adhatoda vasica are mucolytic and expectorant. Ocimum sanctum has immunomodulator properties. Bibhitaki is known to have antitussive action.
Therefore, KOFOL is a first choice in the therapy of cough. KOFOL syrup is for productive cough and KOFOL chewable tablets for non-productive cough.
Important ingredients Action
Haridra, Shunthi Antibacterial & anti-inflammatory
Yashtimadhu, Vasa Mucolytic, expectorant