By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.70.
Warning: Last items in stock!
2) Feeling of fullness
Adult: One tablet twice a day after meals for a minimum of six weeks.
Children: Half the adult dosage
1) Provides fast relief of belching and bloating non-ulcer pain and distension of intestine.
2) Free from sodium and hence safe for cardiac patients.
3) No chalky taste unlike antacids / antiflatulents.
4) Safe for long-term use.
5) No known drug interaction.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Balance diet is advised.
2) Consumption of warm water with one to two teaspoonfuls of ginger juice is recommended.
3) Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jaljira are very effective.
4) Fresh fruits and fresh juices are advised.
5) Consumption of vegetarian diet is advised.
6) Fasting is recommended in acute cases.
1) Avoid oily, spicy and fried recipes.
2) Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
3) Avoid consumption of fast foods, confectioneries and bakery products.
4) Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
5) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
6) Avoid alcohol consumption.
Each coated tablet contains :
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Lasan Allium sativum 130 mg
Hing Shuddha Ferula foetida purified 50 mg
Indrayav Holarrhena antidysenterica 50 mg
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 40 mg
Sanchal >>>> 24 mg
Katuki Picrorrhiza kurroa 24 mg
Shuddha Kupilu Purified strychnos nux vomica 24 mg
Vidanga Embelia ribes 24 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 20 mg
Latakaranj beej Caesalpinia bonducella 12 mg
Sariva Hemidesmus indicus 2 mg
Kumari Aloe barbadensis 50 mg
GARLILL is an antiflatulent, antispasmodic and mild laxative. It is carminative and motility regulator of GI tract. Allium sativum and Ferula foetida are well known for their carminative properties. Ferula foetida also exhibits antispasmodic and laxative activity. Embelia ribes has anthelminthic properties.
Important ingredients Action
Hing Shuddha Carminative, antispasmodic and laxative
No customer reviews for the moment.