By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 0.90.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) Loss of memory.
2) Concentration impairment.
3) Mental fatigue due to stress.
4) Language and learning disability.
5) Attention-deficiency hyperactivity disorder.
1 tablet twice a day for 3-4 months
1) Preserve and enhance cognitive functions.
2) Slows down the process of degeneration of neurons through antioxidants.
3) Increase circulation to the CNS.
4) Provide protection to nervous system by acting as adaptogenic against stress.
1) Eat balanced meal and healthy food.
2) Do meditation and yoga regularly.
3) Take proper sleep.
1) Avoid fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid sleepless night and stress.
Each coated tablet contains
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Qty
Mukta Pishtee ------- 5 mg
Abhrak Bhasma ------- 25 mg
Soya Glycine soja 50 mg
Extracts of the following :
Jala Brahmi Bacopa monnieri¹ 200 mg
Brahmi Centella asiatica² 100 mg
Ashwagandha Withania somnifera 100 mg
Arjun Terminalia arjuna 50 mg
Jyotishmati Celastrus paniculatus 50 mg
Jaiphal Myristica fragrans 25 mg
Tagar Valeriana wallichi 20 mg
Vacha Acorus calamus 20 mg
1 = standardized as 10% Bacosides
2 = standardized as 5% Asiaticosides
COGNIUM tablets and syrup are aimed at preserving and enhancing cognitive functions. COGNIUM slows down the process of degeneration of neurons through antioxidants, nervine tonics and by improving circulation. Bacopa monnieri and Celastrus paniculatus present in COGNIUM improve cognitive functions. Centella asiatica and Terminalia arjuna enhance circulation to the CNS. Withania somnifera and Evolvulus alsinoides provide protection to nervous system by acting as adaptogenic against stress.
Important ingredients Action
Shankhapushpi Protection to nervous system
Brahmi, Arjun Enhance circulation to the CNS
Jyotishmati Improves cognition
Ashwagandha Reconstruct neuronal networks
Jala brahmi Controls anxiety and reduces stress induced forgetfulness