By buying this product you can collect up to 112 loyalty points. Your cart will total 112 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 11.20.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Management of Perimenopausal (Menopausal transition)to Postmenopausal signs and symptoms
1) In Perimenopause (Menopausal transition): 1 capsule twice a day for 6 months.
2) In surgical menopause: 2 capsules twice a day for 3 months, followed by 1 capsule twice a day for next 3 months.
3) EVANOVA can be continued as long as required because it has been specially formulated for long-term usage.
The vasomotor symptoms will usually respond within a few weeks of commencement of therapy; but the therapy should be continued till other symptoms disappear.
1) No fear of cancer on long-term use unlike Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)
2) Relieves the annoying perimenopausal symptoms – hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia.
3) Safe for long-term use.
4) Can delay onset of osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
5) Reduces LDL cholestrol and increases HDL cholestrol on long-term use.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Wear cotton sleep wear to reduce discomfort from night sweats.
2) Cultivate a routine of physical exercise such as walking.
3) Supplement the daily meals with calcium rich products.
4) Develop a hobby to keep occupied.
1) Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol and excessive coffee and tea.
2) Avoid walking on slippery floors to prevent fall-related fractures.
3) Avoid wearing loose or high-heeled footwear to avoid slipping/tripping.
4) Avoid taking any medications along with Evanova without doctor’s advice.
Each capsule contains:
Name of Ingredient and Latin/ English Name in Brackets with Qty
Kukkutandtwak bhasma - 50 mg
Abhrak bhasma - 10 mg
Vang bhasma - 10 mg
Yashad bhasma - 10 mg
Extracts of the following:
Soya (Glycine soja) - 6000 mg
Ashok (Saraca indica) - 400 mg
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) - 250 mg
Dashmool - 200 mg
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) - 150 mg
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - 150 mg
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) - 100 mg
Arjun (Terminalia arjuna) - 100 mg
Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) - 100 mg
Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus) - 50mg
Brahmi (Herpestis monniera) - 50 mg
Bilva (Aegle marmelos) - 20 mg
Shivlingi (Bryonia laciniosa) - 20 mg
Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) - 20 mg
Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum) - 20 mg
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) - 20 mg
Soya - Reduce intensity and frequency of hot flushes and night sweats with the help of natural phyto SERM
Ashwagandha - Antioxidant
Brahmi, Jyotishmati, Jatamansi - Anxiolytic and mild tranquilizing
Abhrak Bhasma, Arjun - Prevents cardiovascular complications
Kukkutandatwak Bhasma - Prevents osteoporosis