Charak Addyzoa Capsule
Improves the functional competence of sperm.
Male Functional Infertility - Oligospermia (Low sperm count), Asthenospermia and Teratospermia (Defective sperm morphology).
Sperm count 5 millions/ml to 10 millions/ml: 2 capsules twice a day for 90 days
Sperm count > 10 millions/ml: 1 Capsule twice a day for 90 days.
1) Increases Sperm Count
2) Enhances Sperm motility
3) Improves Sperm Morphology (prevents DNA damage to sperms)
4) Increases sexual desire
5) Enhances the chances of pregnancy.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Consumption of milk, butter and rich protein food is advised.
2) Consumption of meat or egg in moderate quantity.
3) Have coitus during women’s fertile period ( in the middle of the menstrual cycle)
1) Avoid spicy food items
2) Reduce alcohol consumption
3) Avoid smoking and tranquillizers
4) Reduce physical and mental stress
5) Avoid spending late nights
6) Avoid irregular dietary habits
Each capsule contains:
Name of Ingredient and Qty
- Purnachandrodaya rasa - 45 mg
- Muktashukti bhasma - 30 mg
- Suvarnamakshik bhasma - 30 mg
- Shilajit shuddha - 30 mg
- Abhrak bhasma - 30 mg
- Makardhwaj rasa - 15 mg
- Rasa sindur - 15 mg
Dry extract of the following in Brackets are the Latin Names:
- Gokshur(Tribulus terrestris) - 200 mg
- Ashtavarga - 200 mg
- Shwet musli (Chlorophytum arundinaceum) - 150 mg
- Kapikachchhu shuddha (Purified Mucuna pruriens) - 150 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) - 150 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - 150 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) - 75 mg
- Balamool(Sida cordifolia) - 75 mg
- Vridhadharuk (Argyreia speciosa) - 75 mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) - 75 mg
- Varahikand (Tacca aspera) - 30 mg
- Chopchini (Smilax china) - 30 mg
- Vidarikand (Ipomoea digitata) - 30 mg
- Munjatak (Eulophia campestris) - 15 mg
- ADDYZOA is a herbomineral spermatogenic antioxidant.
- ADDYZOA has multifaceted free radical scavenging action and therefore, ADDYZOA minimizes effectively the damage to the sperm cells due to reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Withania somnifera, Tinospora cordifolia and Emblica officinalis are potent antioxidants in ADDYZOA, which act by reducing the excessive oxidative stress, which is responsible for sperm damage.
- Shilajit shuddha, Mucuna pruriens shuddha and Withania somnifera improve sperm count.
- Asparagus racemosus increases spermatogenesis by regeneration of seminiferous tubules. Thus, ADDYZOA improves sperm count, motility and morphology and also increases semen density.
Important ingredients and Action
Shilajit shuddha, Kapikachchhu shuddha - Improves sperm count
Guduchi, Amalaki - Antioxidant, protect sperms from ROS mediated damage.
Ashwagandha - Antioxidant, improves sperm count, sperm motility
Shatavari - Helps in regeneration of seminiferous tubules and thus increase spermatogenesis.
- Shipping Worldwide, Delivery outside India Drop a mail to International@ayurvedmart.com with Product details and Quantity or Click here to send the Mail.
- Orders are sent for processing only upon realization of payment.
- Order Processing Time: 1-2 days.
- Delivery Time: 3-4 days.
- Overall Time: 4-6 days.
- Days are calculated as working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays.