Dhootapapeshwar USHEERASAVAAn Asava mainly containing `Usheer’ which is Kashaya, Sheeta, Raktastambhak and Mootral. Especially recommended in Raktapitta as it is excellent Dahashamak, Pittashamak and Raktaprasadak. It reduces vitiation & Vidagdhata of Pitta & Rakta thus controls bleeding from nose, urinary tract or anal region. Recommended in...
Relieves uterine spasms and pain
Regulates menstrual flow
Helps maintain balance of female reproductive hormones
Improves complete reproductive system for better performance
Lessens the chances of dysmenorrhoea, DUB and meno-metrorrhagic conditions.
- Infective and inflammatory diseases female genitourinary tract
- Multi-directional action over the body of women to re-establish the normal physiology in all respects.
- Used for menstrual disorders
- Menopausal syndrome
- Nervous and psychogenic disorders
- Nutritional disorders
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Burning feet(sole)
It is useful in disorders related to Vata and Kapha, fever, asthma, urinary discharges, piles, bronchitis, throat complaints, tumors, anemia, chronic dysentery, and ulcers. Its snuff is useful with a headache and in curing eye diseases.